Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Thattai



Ingredients:

Rice flour-3 cups
Urad Dal flour-1/2 cup
Hing-1/4 tsp
Til/Sesame-3 tsp
Coconut-3 tsp
Groundnut-3 tsp
Channa Dal-3 tsp
Salt-To taste

Soak Channa Dal and groundnut 30 min in water.

Preparation Method:

1. Mix all ingredients into Fairy stiff dough.
2. Make it into Small Lemon size Balls.
3. Using your fingers,pat each one into small circle shaped Thattai.(use plastic
sheets or Dry Cotton cloth).
4. Fry Thattai's on medium heat,until they are golden brown.
5. Now Thattai is ready.

2 comments:

kitchen queen said...

You have a nic blog with good recipes. You can visit my blog view my recipes, and give ur comments.

Pavithra Elangovan said...

First time here dear..Loved the recipes and the pongal and sambar is my fav it really tempts me..perfect. Will be often here ....Peep in my blog when u find time.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner